Saturday, July 9, 2011

Artist Interview: AdrienneClaire9

Abandoned Six Flags- Pick 3 Prints
AdrienneClaire9

"I've been making a living as a painter in the film industry for the last 7 years, with a background in sign painting. One of the perks of a job with constantly changing locations is that I always have something new to look at - works out well for someone with a photography obsession.

Flooded Six Flags, random old navy ships, & yes, even out on the golf course - I probably have a camera, and it might just find something cool."
Abandoned Six Flags
What type of products do you sell on Etsy?
I sell photographic prints - sometimes matted and/or framed. I have coasters & more to come, once I get set up. 

Describe your creative process. 
Sometimes I have a moment when I look up and realize that I'm just not going to be able to think about anything else until I Take.This.Picture. Since I've learned this about myself, I try to always have a camera on hand. Afterward, I attempt to edit a photograph so as to best convey the emotions that were also present in that particular second of time.

Anne Rice's House
Do you have any new projects or products on the horizon?
I have hundreds of archived photos that I'll soon be digging out to work on. I also have a photo shoot @ NASA planned for my near future. (I hear there's a space shuttle...)

Where can we find your products in the New Orleans area, besides online?
 I currently have a wall of framed art up at Mystic Blue Signs on Magazine Street. When that show ends, I will have prints available there permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment